At Kangaroo Point Naturopaths we are passionate about natural medicine. We are highly qualified Naturopaths, each holding a Bachelor of Health Science obtained from Endeavour College of Natural Health. Our clinicians also each have at least 20 years of nursing experience.
We practice Evidence Based Medicine with a holistic approach. This means the selected treatment is based on your individual needs, integrated with clinical expertise and supported by research. In other words we treat the whole person, not a specific ailment or part of the body.
Our holistic approach to health addresses the causes of disorders, not just the symptoms and we are committed to support and help individuals and families with nutritional and dietary advice and on-going education. Recognising each person has their own unique set of circumstances, you will be provided with an individualised health care plan, specifically designed to provide you with the tools necessary for self healing.
As Naturopaths, we utilize herbal and nutritional medicine as well as dietary and lifestyle advice to assist in the restoration and maintenance of optimal health. We strive to provide quality health care and help you achieve your health goals.
We also conduct free seminars on natural health topics and cooking classes on a regular basis, so we are happy to visit your pre-school, school, community group or workplace. These seminars are designed to provide you with up to date information on healthy eating and lifestyle choices. Please contact us to discuss your topics of interest.
We offer effective treatment plans for a variety of acute and chronic health issues including, but not limited to:
- Personal Genetic Profile for maximising your potential for healthy living and healthy aging.
- 12 week weight loss management course
- Children’s Health including immunity, food intolerances and allergies.
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS™) Diet - Natural digestive healing for autism, ADHD/ADD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, depression and schizophrenia.
- Digestive dysfunction: heartburn, reflux, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis
- Skin disorders: acne, eczema and rosacea
- Women’s health issues including menopause, PMS & fertility
- Mens Health: fertility, sexual and prostate health
- Endocrine Disorders: insulin resistance, thyroid problems and adrenal dysregulation
- Cardiovascular disease, hypertension and lowering Cholesterol levels
- Stress, anxiety, mood and sleep disturbances
- Autoimmune disorders, such as Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, SLE
- Energy levels / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
REBATES AVAILABLE FROM ALL MAJOR HEALTH FUNDS